CSED’s Racially Non-discriminatory Policy
CSED admits children of any race, colour, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programmes, and activities generally accorded or made available to children at the school and Maitri and other units. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, athletic and other administered programmes.
Notes and other information
Legal entity: CSED is registered:-
- As a Public Charitable Trust under The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 bearing Regn. F 1438 dated 6th October 1966.
- Under The Societies Registration Act, 1860 bearing registration no BOM 96/66 GBBSED dated 13th Sepetember 1966.
- Under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976 bearing FCRA Regn. NO. 083780637 dated 3rd December 1998.
- Under Section 12A(a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 bearing no. INS/4183 dated 4th February 1976.
- The Society is also a certified “donee institution” under section 80g of the income tax act, 1961 certificate vide ref. Dit (e) order no dit (e)/mc/80g/1787/2007/2007-08 dated 14/05/2007. This certificate/exemption is now valid in perpetually
This certificate/exemption is now valid in perpetuity.
CSED’s accounts are maintained on the mercantile basis of accounting. Copies of the Annual audited accounts are available on request.
M/s HFK Madan & Company
Chartered Accountants, 308, Apeejay House, 130, Shahid Bhagatsingh Road,Mumbai – 400 001.
Khatija Mansion, Ground Floor, Opp Nair Hospital, Mumbai-400008.
State Bank of India
Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan, Belasis Road, P.B.No. 4515, Mumbai Central, Mumbai- 400008.
Monolith, 7, Napean Sea Road, Mumbai – 400 036.
No expenditure or cost was incurred on foreign visits during the year.
The Society’s activities are under the general superintendence and control of its Executive Committee (EC) comprising of the Trustee and Hon. Chairperson, Trustee & Hon. Treasurer, Hon. Secretary, Jt. Hon Treasurer and 6 other members.
None of the aforesaid office bearers or members draw any salary, remuneration or personal allowances. The Chairperson is related to the Treasurer and a member of the Executive Committee. Six of the Executive Committee members are interrelated.
3 to 4 Meetings are usually held during the year. The minutes of which are duly documented and read out at each subsequent meeting.